🚩 Contest #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK

Admin
Be sure you read the contest rules

🟢
Watch winner announcement video.

How to enter: answer the questions below. One winner will be randomly selected.

Prize(s):

1. ONE Shimano Sedona 5000 spinning reel (new)
  2. Someone asked me before that if they could get a gift card instead of the reel that they won at the time, and their reason was that they already have plenty of reels. I said no at the time, but I think I can understand the logic. So, if you don't want the reel, you can ask for a same-value gift card ($60) to Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop.

Questions:

1) I used to have a contest on the old index page where I ask people to give me some contest questions to use, since I was running out of ideas. However, I lost that question list when I updated the website. So, let's do this again. For the contest question, simply give me some questions that I might be able to use for future contests.

GOOD LUCK!

shimano sedona fishing reel.jpg

Last edited:

kablasto

I love to fish but that being said I’m not in the greatest of physical well being, what are some of the easiest access beaches to fish ?
Have you fished the south coast and if you have , do you have some favorite places?
Have you thought about doing a sturgeon video? And talking about the rigging it takes to catch one ( nothing beats smoked sturgeon) well maybe steelhead
Do some jetty fishing give us your advice!
And after seeing your Dr Pepper kokane grill I’d love some more PK cooking
Keep on keeping on love the channel!

fishman21

favorite knot to use for braid, mono/fluoru?
what is the story that got you into fishing as a kid?
the best story of breaking or losing your fishing rod?

Status
Not open for further replies.